Andrea had an outdated Yellow Pages site whose contract term was coming to an end. She wanted a new, modern site that reflected the professionalism of her practice and was cost-efficient. She also needed help with domains, web hosting, and making the transition from Yellow Pages to a self-hosted site.
We built Andrea a custom-designed website using WordPress and Elementor Pro. A challenge in this project was to ensure the SEO she had built up with Yellow Pages was migrated to the new site. Since the new site was on a different domain than her previous site, that meant that all new URLs needed to match and seamlessly redirect.
- Complete web design and build
- Seamless URL redirects to maintain SEO
- Setting up hosting
- Assisting client with domain ownership
- WordPress fully managed hosting
- Ongoing website maintenance and support