Chamber of Commerce
The Vancouver Francophone Chamber of Commerce required a complete redesign and rebuild. They wanted to simplify their existing website, and create a new look with a modern design. CCFV also wanted to add English content, while allowing for an easy switch between languages.
We used a WordPress framework, combined with both a visual editor and multi-language plugin. The goal was to provide a visually appealing and multilingual site.
- Graphic design and web-ready mockups
- PSD integration to completed theme
- Custom integration of multi-language plugin
- Easy switching between EN/FR content
- Redirects to maintain SEO from older site
- Assistance with server and hosting setup
- Integration of existing membereship software
- WordPress maintenance and support