Stroh Health Care Corp.
Stroh Health Care came to us for a complete redesign for their new website. They needed a new solution built from the ground up. It was important for the client to have three separate sections to their website, each with it’s own navigation. We also integrated a custom map application for their RDP groups page. An additional challenge was to provide full header images for both desktop and mobile display, while not affecting page load. The client also required a site where multiple users could login to make edits.
We used a WordPress framework, combined with both a visual editor and custom integrations. The goal was to provide a visually appealing site that could be easily maintained.
- Graphic design and web-ready mockups
- PSD integration to completed theme
- Integration of custom menus
- Integration of Google maps API
- Redirects to maintain SEO from older site
- Assistance with server and hosting setup
- Ongoing WordPress maintenance and support