Amanda came to us for a complete overhaul and rebrand of her existing Weebly site. The goal was to create a new website with a modern WordPress theme that, in the client’s own words, would be “beautiful, trendy, and user-friendly.”
From a technical viewpoint, Amanda needed the ability to sell both physical products and workshops. These were two different types of products that needed to be displayed differently on the public-facing, front end of the site, and in the back-end admin area.
We set up custom shipping rates, along with custom fields for order notes and delivery dates. We also applied significant caching and plugin optimizations to increase page load speed throughout the site.
Our graphic designer worked with Amanda’s preferences, to come up with a stunning and custom design. The result showcases Stems’ floral creations, weddings, and workshops, within a unified and modern design.
- Website design
- Sitemap and storyboarding
- Content editing
- Website build
- Complete setup with WooCommerce, including tax rates, shipping, as well as adding 100+ products
- WooCommerce customizations for workshops
- WooCommerce customizations on admin for client
- Seamless URL redirects to maintain SEO
- Domain setup and DNS
- Website hosting
- Ongoing maintenance and support